Luton Youth Space (LYS) aims to deliver a range of opportunities to young people, aged 11-19 years and up to 25 for those with learning disabilities, that will improve the quality of life for the young people of Luton.
- Provide positive activities for young people and reduce anti-social behaviour
- Support young people to achieve skills and experience which will enhance their prospects for the future
- Ensure young people in Luton are safe and well cared for
- Increased participation and sustained involvement of young people in activities
- Provide a range of activities designed to improve sexual health, reduce bullying and reduce harm caused by substance and alcohol misuse.
- Provide a range of activities designed to challenge radicalisation, extremism and anti-social behaviour
The consortium will provide services and activities in the following areas:
- Lewsey Farm