The Consular Surgery was inaugurated by His Excellency Sabihuddin Ahmed, High Commissioner for the People’s Republic of Bangladesh to the United Kingdom. The event was attended by Lord Bill McKenzie of Luton, Margaret Moran MP, Deputy Mayor of Luton Cllr Michael Dolling, and other local dignitaries.
The Bangladeshi Community from all three Home Counties will benefit from this service.
The Consular Service runs from CYCD on the first Saturday of each month. The CYCD Centre is open from 9.00am on the first Saturday of each month to issue the Serial Number/Ticket. The tickets are issued until 1.00pm.
All applicants will be seen by the Consular Service Officer who will collect the valid ticket/serial number by 1.00pm.
The services include:
- Visa Exemption (No-Visa)
- Power of Attorney
- Sponsorship Declaration
- All other relevant matters.
You MUST show all relevant/supporting documents in original and also MUST enclose the photocopies of all supporting documents with your No-Visa and Passport Renewal application.
For information regarding MRP passport please visit Bangladesh High Commission website: http://www.bhclondon.org.uk/index.htm
Consular Service – Dates for 2016:
- Saturday 2nd January 2016 (Closed due to Christmas & New Year Holidays)
- Saturday 6th February 2016
- Saturday 5 March 2016
- Saturday 2nd April 2016
- Saturday 7th May 2016
- Saturday 4th June 2016
- Saturday 2nd July 2016 – Closed due to Month of Ramadan
- Saturday 6th August 2016
- Saturday 3rd September 2016 (Closed)
- Saturday 1st October 2016
- Saturday 5th November 2016
- Saturday 3rd December 2016
- Saturday 7th January 2017 (Closed)
- Saturday 4th February 2017
- Saturday 4th March 2017
- Saturday 1st April 2017
- Saturday 6th May 2017 (Closed)
- Saturday 3rd June 2017 (Closed Due to Ramadan)
- Saturday 1st July 2017
For more details please contact:
Fazilat Ali Khan, Tel: 01582 519500, Direct: 01582 813752, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the following link to download forms and more information: http://www.bhclondon.org.uk/Forms.html