The Consular Surgery was inaugurated by His Excellency Sabihuddin Ahmed, High Commissioner for the People’s Republic of Bangladesh to the United Kingdom. The event was attended by Lord Bill McKenzie of Luton, Margaret Moran MP, Deputy Mayor of Luton Cllr Michael Dolling, and other local dignitaries.
The Bangladeshi Community from all three Home Counties will benefit from this service.
The Consular Service runs from CYCD on the first Saturday of each month. The CYCD Centre is open from 9.00am on the first Saturday of each month to issue the Serial Number/Ticket. The tickets are issued until 1.00pm.
All applicants will be seen by the Consular Service Officer who will collect the valid ticket/serial number by 1.00pm.
The services include:
- No Visa Required (NVR) – Hand written NVR application form will not be accepted. Incomplete application form or application with incorrect information or insufficient supporting papers may be rejected without citing any reason thereof.
- Power of Attorney
- Sponsorship Declaration
- All other relevant matters.
You MUST show all relevant/supporting documents in original and also MUST enclose the photocopies of all supporting documents with your No-Visa application.
For completing NVR application online and more information please visit Bangladesh High Commission website: http://www.bhclondon.org.uk/NVR.html
For information regarding MRP passport please visit Bangladesh High Commission website: http://www.bhclondon.org.uk/index.htm
Consular Service – Dates for 2017:
- Saturday 7th January 2017 (Closed)
- Saturday 4th February 2017
- Saturday 4th March 2017
- Saturday 1st April 2017
- Saturday 6th May 2017 (Closed)
- Saturday 3rd June 2017 (Closed Due to Ramadan)
- Saturday 1st July 2017
- Saturday 5th August 2017
- Saturday 2nd September 2017 (Closed Due to Eid-ul-Adha)
- Saturday 7th October 2017
- Saturday 4th November 2017
- Saturday 2nd December 2017
For more details please contact:
Fazilat Ali Khan, Tel: 01582 519500, Direct: 01582 813752, Email: email@example.com